Procedure for entry and exit in Manufacturing Area ~ Natural herbs

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Procedure for entry and exit in Manufacturing Area


Procedure
Entry in Manufacturing Area-I
Open the door of air lock of manufacturing area-I and enter into the air lock.
Take an apron from SS cabinet and wear it.
Ensure the nose mask & cap is wore.
Wear the hand gloves.
Disinfect hands with 70% IPA.
Open the door and enter in to manufacturing area-I.

Exit from Manufacturing Area-I.
Open the door and enter into the air lock.
Remove the apron and keep it in the “Used linen Bin”.
Open the door and exit from manufacturing area-I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ADS

Blogroll

Ads

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

PERFUMES AND FLAVOURS

A. PERFUMES : it is any substance which is made from natural or synthetic materials, or a combination of both, employed for creating a ...

Popular Posts